- 1 acorn Squash
- 1 avocado
- 1 (14oz) can kidney beans
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Coconut Oil
- Organic Corn tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut open squash (lengthwise), scoop out the seeds in side.
- Lightly oil inside of squash with coconut oil and place face down on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes.
- While Squash bakes, Bring 2 cups of vegetable broth to a boil and add quinoa.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Next mash avocado and set aside.
- Rinse and drain kidney beans and set those aside.
- When Squash and Quinoa is cooked assembly by, placing quinoa inside the two squash half’s, a spoonful of salsa then some kidney beans and mashed avocado.
- Top with crushed tortilla chips or eat on the side.