- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4-1 cup water
- 3 carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 banana, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 Tbsp. walnuts (any nut will do)
- 2 Tbsp. organic peanut butter
- In a small pot, heat water and oats for about 1 minute.
- Over medium heat add Carrots, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and vanilla and coconut nectar.
- Add more water until desired consistency is reached. Should take 3-4 minutes.
- Remove oatmeal and add it to a small bowl.
- Top with banana, raisins, walnuts and a scoop or two of nut butter