- 1 package Nori
- 1 cup cooked brown Rice
- 4 red carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh mint
- Lay Nori out flat.
- Place thin layer of rice evenly across Nori sheet.
- Place a few carrots, avocado and cucumber slices in the middle.
- Add a few mint leaves. S
- tarting at one end gently roll up. Seal roll with a little water on the ends.
- Cut into rolls with a sharp knife.
- Repeat until you use all of the ingredients.
- Serve with your favorite soy sauce, sesame seeds and pickled ginger!