- 2 white colored sweet potatoes
- 1 Tsp. onion powder
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 3 tsp. Fresh dill
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly oil.
- Cut sweet potatoes into medium sized cubes. Place in a large bowl.
- Next in small bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Pour sauce over sweet potatoes. Mix together with your hands.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve on top of salad or eat alone!