* 3 cups whole milk yogurt
* 3/4 cups cold water or whey
* 1 1/2 cups grated cucumber
* 1/2 cup seedless grapes, halved
* 1 tbsp chopped dill
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* 2 garlic cloves, pressed
* Freshly grated pepper
* Very thin slices of cucumber for garnish
1. Beat the yogurt until it is light and thick.
2. Gradually beat in water or whey
3. Stir in grated cucumber, grape halves and all the other ingredients, and mix well.
4. Chill several hours until cold.
5. Serve in chilled glass bowls with two paper thin cucumber slice gently put on top as garnish