- 1 soft yellow squash, grated
- 3-4 radishes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup arugula, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 cups beans (black, kidney, pinto)
- 1 bag organic corn tortilla chips Salsa
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1/8 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the sauce by placing all ingredients in a small bowl, stir well and set aside.
- Next place the chips on a large non-stick baking sheet or one lined with parchment paper.
- Top with sauce, grated squash, radishes and beans. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with arugula, cilantro, avocado and tomatoes.
- Finish with a scoop of salsa.