- 2 cans diced tomatoes (with herbs)
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 zucchini
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup red carrots
- 2 Tbsp. Mexican seasoning blend
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt to taste (optional)
- Pour the diced tomatoes into a large pot on medium heat.
- Rinse and drain the kidney and black beans and add them to the tomatoes.
- Chop all vegetables and add those along with the rest of the ingredients to the large pot. Boil down until desired consistency is reached (30 minutes is usually good)
- Will store in the fridge or freezer.