- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice flour
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1⁄4 + 2.Tbsp water
- 1 tsp. desired spices (oregano, basil, thyme)
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄4 of a jalapeno, seeds removed
- 1⁄4- 1⁄2 cup water (start with less then add more)
- 1⁄4 cup basil
- 1⁄2 a cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onions, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Next in a food processor grind up sunflower seeds until a powder is created, not to long or it will turn into butter.
- Next add remaining crust ingredients into the food processor and blend.
- Pour contents in to a bowl and kneed a few times.
- Place dough on baking sheet and form into a circle, use a rolling pin or glass bottle to thin out, should still be thick enough to pick up.
- Place crust in oven for 20 minutes.
- While crust is cooking place ingredients for cream sauce in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add contents to a zip lock bag and cut the corner. Set side.
- Chop/slice remaining toppings. After 20 minutes take pizza crust out and top with pizza sauce, onion and pineapple place back in the oven for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining toppings and cheese sauce.
- Slice and serve.