- 1 bunch kale
- 1/2 cup dried coconut
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. tamari (reduced sodium)
- 1/4- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar (any sugar will work)
- 1/2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 300°F.
- Remove stems from kale; try to get the biggest pieces of kale as possible.
- In a high speed blender or food processor place all ingredients, leaving out the kale, and starting with just 1/4 cup of water to start. Process until smooth (desired consistency is that of a creamy dip).
- Once desired consistency is reached, place sauce in a large bowl. Add kale leafs to large bowl and mix with hands.
- Line baking sheets (you will need 2) with parchment paper. Lay kale covered in sauce on parchment paper. Bake for 45 minutes. Keep an eye on them during the last few minutes.
- Alternative: Dehydrate the kale chips in a dehydrator at 115°F for 14 hours.