- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup sesame seeds, ground (grind seeds in coffee grinder)
- 1 cup grated beet
- 1 Tbsp. arugula
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 soft squash, shredded
- 1/4 cup greek olives, chopped
- 1 /4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup arugula, chopped
- 1 jar pizza sauce (or Homemade)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, process all pizza crust ingredients until it starts to form a ball.
- Oil baking sheet with coconut oil, spread pizza crust out on sheet 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes take crust out of oven.
- Spread pizza sauce and all desired toppings over the top of the pizza.
- Place back in oven for 10 minutes or until sauce is hot.
- Slice and serve.
- Best to eat with fork and knife!