- 1 bag fresh okra 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 dash sea salt
- Turn your oven to broil.
- Wash and remove the ends of the okra.
- Next slice in half length wise.
- Place okra in a medium bowl with remaining ingredients and mix together with your hands.
- Lay okra on a lightly oiled baking sheet and place in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and reevaluate, you might want them crispier or they might be perfect.
- Serve right away, these are also great on top of green salads.