- 1 package Spiral pasta (we used quinoa pasta)
- 1 large cucumber
- 4 small carrots
- 1 spring onion
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh arugula or basil
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse cooked pasta in cold water and place in large bowl.
- Chop all vegetables and herbs (reserving the lemon).
- Place chopped vegetables in large bowl with pasta.
- Add white beans, olive oil, juice of 1 lemon and salt and pepper to taste.
- Eat or place in fridge for flavors to marinate.