- 5-‐6 tangerines, peeled into segments, with any remain pith removed
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Lay clementine slices on a lined baking sheet.
- Warm a small double boiler over a low-‐medium heat, add the chocolate chips, and gently melt them.
- Add the coconut oil and stir until well combined and all the chips have melted.
- Turn off the heat.
- Dip half the clementine in the melted chocolate mixture and lay it flat back in the baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining slices.
- Gently sprinkle the chocolate dipped ends with sea salt.
- Place the baking sheet in a cool area of the house and let the chocolate firm up before serving, about 15-‐45 minutes depending on the temperature in the home.