- 1 pre-baked pie crust or pie crust made from raw ingredients
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. full fat coconut milk
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 soft dates, pitted
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. coconut milk
- ¼ oil
- 1 dash sea salt
- After pie crust is baked, add all pumpkin ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add to pie crust and place pie in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- While pumpkin layer firms up in the freezer make chocolate layer by placing all ingredients in the rinsed blender and blending until smooth.
- Pour chocolate layer over pumpkin layer and gently spread out.
- Place pie in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve remove from freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- Cut and enjoy alone or with whip cream.
Makes 1 pie