- ¼ cup buckwheat
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. flax meal
- 4 strawberries, slice
- 2 Tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. walnuts
- Add all buckwheat ingredients to a small pot over medium heat, allowing it bubble, stirring often.
- Reduce temperature to low and allow to cook for 2-4 minutes. You may need to add a little more water.
- Once water is absorbed, and desired consistency is reached, remove from stove.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy.