- 1 ¾ cup brown rice flour
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. flax meal
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. coconut nectar
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (We like the enjoy life, dairy free brand)
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. almond extract
- 2 cup strawberries, sliced
- Whip cream (we like the rice whip)
- Heat and lightly oil waffle maker.
- Mix together flax meal, milk, melted coconut oil, nectar, and almond extract in a medium bowl.
- Next mix together flour, chocolate chips, baking powder and soda into a large bowl. A
- dd the wet ingredients to the dry and stir well. Pour batter into waffle iron and follow directions.
- Will make 2 waffles. Top with strawberries and whip cream.