- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 2/3 cup walnuts
- 10 medjool dates
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- In a food processor place blackberries and dates, process until a sticky ball forms.
- Place mixture in a large bowl.
- Next chop walnuts and add those to the large bowl
- Add orange juice and chocolate chips to large bowl.
- Next add 1⁄4 of the shredded coconut and mix together with hands.
- Mixture should stick together. If not add another date or a little orange juice.
- Wet hands and form into balls, then roll in the remaining coconut flakes.