- 1 cup raw buckwheat groats
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2-3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. cacao
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- In a food processor, place raw buckwheat and milk, start with 1/2 cup of milk and then add the end at more if needed.
- Process for 10 seconds.
- Next add avocado to food processor, process for 10 more seconds.
- Next add cacao, vanilla and maple syrup process until smooth, about 30- 60 seconds.
- Next add raisins add more milk at this time if too thick. You want it to be like a pudding consistency, but with a crunch.
- Process the raisins until well combined but not all the way broken up about 30 seconds.