Makes 3 cups.
- 1 avocado, pitted and frozen
- 3 bananas, peeled and frozen
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. Cashews
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 dash salt
- 2 Tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate chip
- Place all ice cream ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. You’ll need a high powered blender for this, and you’ll need to scrape down the sides a few times as you go.
- Once completely blended, pour into a glass dish.
- Next make the cookie dough by placing all ingredients, except the cookie dough in a food processor and process until mixture starts to stick together.
- Dump contents into a small bowl and add chocolate chips.
- Form into small balls, should make 6- 8 balls.
- Place cookie dough balls into ice cream and place in the freezer for 1-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and allow to thaw for 15- 20 minutes before serving.