- 1 box macaroni noodles
- 4 stalks of celery
- 2 sweet green peppers
- 4 roasted red peppers
- 2 carrots
- 2 pickles
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika (or regular)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- When finished cooking, drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Next finely dice celery, peppers, carrots and pickles, place in the bowl with the pasta.
- Next, in a small bowl mix together tahini, mustard, vinegar, coconut sugar, smoked paprika, salt and pepper, add this to the macaroni salad.
- Stir well, adjust seasoning to taste and serve right away or place in the refrigerator.