- 4 Celery stalks
- 2 Carrots
- 2 small slices Fresh ginger root, peeled
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 -(up to) 6 cups Ice water
- 2 tbs Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- Use a food processor to coarse shred the celery stalks, carrots and ginger root.
- Dissolve salt in ice water and add vegetables.
- Let stand 30 to 40 minutes, then drain.
- Transfer vegetables to a serving bowl.
- Add soy sauce and toss.
- Sprinkle with sesame oil and serve at once.
NOTE: This may be prepared in advance through step 2, then refrigerated. Add the dressing just before serving.