- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 box quinoa pasta
- 1 cup basil
- 3 stems of celery
- 2 leeks
- 1 cup Greek olives
- 1 /2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup parsley
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Once pasta is cooked run it under cold water to cool.
- Place in refrigerator. Next add diced basil, celery, leeks, olives and parsley.
- Add grape tomatoes cut in half and place in large bowl.
- Remove pasta from refrigerator.
- Place in large bowl with vegetables.
- Pour dressing over the top and mix together.
- Adjust flavor by adding red pepper flakes or more salt, pepper, oil or balsamic.