- ½ of small white cabbage
- 2 eggs
- 2 small lemon or pickling cucumbers
- 1/4 chopped Fresh dill
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Boil eggs in advance and let the cool down.
- Rinse dill and cucumber, clean cabbage of top leaves if needed
- Finely shred cabbage and put it to the salad bowl.
- Season with salt.
- White cabbage can be rough. To make it a bit softer press it with your fist in a bolw or squeeze it with your hands until it become more tender and soft (some juice will also appear).
- Peel hard boiled eggs.
- Slice them in half and then slice width wise.
- Add them to the salad bowl.
- Skin cucumber if needed and slice thin.
- Add finely chopped fresh dill.
- Dress with mayonnaise and mix.