Crumble Topping :
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2/3 cup pecans
- ¼ coconut flour
- 6 TBS coconut flakes
- ¾ Cup coconut sugar
- 3 TBS cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 TBS melted coconut oil
- 3 TBS melted ghee
- In a food processor add the walnuts and grind into a fine meal. (Not too long or it will turn into a nut butter). Remove from the processor and place in a bowl.
- Then place 1 cup of pecans in the food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add to bowl with the walnut meal.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except oils, and mix well.
- Add the oils, mix well and set aside.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 3 qt baking dish.
2. Sift together in a separate bowl:
- 1 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
3. In a separate bowl whisk together:
- 2/3 cup butternut puree (can use pumpkin, acorn or other hard squash)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup honey
- ½ cup Native Forest Organic Coconut milk Classic
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 TBS coco oil melted
- 2 TBS ghee melted
4. Add the dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined.
5. Pour into greased pan.
6. Scatter crumb topping in chunks.
7. Bake 350 for 28-30 minutes.
8. Cool completely then cover and refrigerate. Cut into bars and serve.