Photos & Recipe by Cooking with CSA
For the Crepe batter
- 1 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/3 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped and steams removed
- 2Tbsp. fresh Rosemary
- 2 small squash, diced
- 1 cup sweet onions, diced
- 1 cup sorrel
- 1 avocado, sliced
- dijon mustard
- Place all the ingredients for the crepes into a blender and blend on high. You want the batter to be a little runnier then pancakes.
- Set aside.
- Next in a sauté pan heat diced squash and onions, no oil necessary if stirring constantly.
- Once those are cooked remove from pan and set aside.
- Next oil pan and pour 3⁄4 of a cup of the crepe batter into the pan.
- Tilt the pan in a circle creating a thin crepe.
- Cook for 3- 4 minutes on each side. Should be golden brown when you flip it. Remember first one might not hold up due to the pan heating to the right temperature. The rest will turn out great.
- After crepes are finished cooking, spread with mustard, place squash and sweet onions inside, with a handful of sorrel and top with sliced avocado.
- Fold in half and eat immediately.