- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 dash sea salt
- 3⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- Blueberry jam
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl mix together dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, sea salt, cinnamon) and stir well.
- Next add the wet ingredients to the large bowl (milk, vanilla) and stir everything together.
- Lightly oil frying pan and over medium heat scoop out 1⁄4 cup worth of batter, add 3-4 blueberries and tuck into pancake.
- Cook until edges start to brown and form.
- Flip and cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Place in warm oven to keep hot.
- Repeat until all of the batter is used, and top with jam and fresh berries.