- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 cups green beans
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- zest of 1 lemon
- In a large pot bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- While water boils fill up a large bowl with ice water.
- Place green beans in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes submerge beans into ice water for 5 minutes.
- Drain beans and place back in large bowl.
- Add blackberries to large bowl along with maple syrup and lemon zest.
- Mix well.
- Roughly chop walnuts, and place on top of beans and blackberries.