- 1 beet
- 1 sweet potato
- 1⁄2 cup arugula
- 1 spring onion (bulb)
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 package corn tortillas
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. coriander
- Green tomatoes Salsa
- Dice beets and sweet potato into small cubes
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil.
- Once water is boiling add beets and potatoes.
- Cook until soft and can stab with a fork, about 5 minutes.
- While potatoes and beets are cooking chop onion.
- Next add potatoes and beets to large frying pan along with the onions, tomato sauce, chilies, garlic, chili powder and coriander.
- Mix well and cook for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
- While those are cooking heat your tortillas.
- To assembly, place a scoop of the beet mixture on a tortilla, with some arugula, green tomatoes and salsa and guacamole if using.
- Repeat until all tortillas have been used.