- 1 bundle of Kale
- 1 Blood Orange
- 2 Beets
- 1/3 vinegar
- Grape Balsamic Glaze (Grape Balsamic Glaze is Balsamic reduction sauce made with grapes as the sweetener. Any Balsamic reduction sauce will work.)
- Pull kale apart from center stalk put into large mixing bowl.
- Roast Beets in oven @400 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Dice Beets and peel oranges
- Add a 1/2 cup of vinegar to the kale.
- Add balsamic glaze and oranges, beets to kale.
- Let the mix sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or until leaves are broken down.