- 2 cups black eyed peas, cooked
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tomato
- 2 green onions
- 2 avocados
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 1 cup salsa
- Organic corn tortilla chips
- Place rice and beans in a food processor with coconut oil and chili powder, process to break up and combine mixture.
- Place mixture in the bottom of a large tupperware container or two small ones.
- Next mash avocados, and mix with sea salt and garlic.
- Place avocado mash on top of beans, and then place salsa on top of the beans.
- Next chop, spinach, tomato and green onions, layer those on top of the salsa.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat, serve cold with tortilla chips.