- 1 small package extra-firm sprouted organic tofu
- 1⁄4 cup tamari (reduced sodium) Sauce
- 1⁄2 an avocado
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2-4 Tbsp. water
- Sea salt to taste
- Turn oven to broil.
- Cut the tofu into 1⁄2-inch slabs and press well with a paper towel in-hand to remove any excess water.
- Cut the slabs into 1⁄2-inch cubes and toss with 1⁄4 cup of tamari.
- Arrange the tofu on the lightly oiled baking sheet and broil for 3-4 minutes (depending on how hot your oven is).
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 1 minute.
- Flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Make sauce by mixing all ingredients in a blender, adding a little bit of water as you go until you reach desired consistency.
- Serve sauce over tofu and maybe over a bowl of rice or a nice salad.