- 2 pounds of kohlrabi, skinned and cut into matchsticks no larger than a finger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons brown rice flour or white flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Warm the oven 425 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Mix together the flour, spices, and salt in a small bowl.
- Toss together the lemon juice, soy sauce, and olive in a large bowl and add the kohlrabi.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the kohlrabi and mix until everything is all well coated.
- Spread the kohlrabi over the baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, turning half way through, or until the fries are golden and slightly crispy.
- Serve warm and with your favorite dipping sauce.
Serves 4 as a side