- 1 medium, ripe avocado
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite fresh herbs like cilantro or chives
- Place the avocado, vinegars, lemon juice, oil, and garlic in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the salt to taste and mix well to incorporate.
- Place this mixture in a medium glass and gentle fold in the fresh herbs, if using.
- This dressing is wonderful on a green salad, over chilled pasta, or as a fresh dressing for a potato salad.
Makes about 3⁄4 cup of dressing.