- 1 cup of chopped arugula
- 3 cups of cooked chickpeas
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon agave or honey
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together the vinegar, oil, lemon juice, mustard, and agave in a large bowl.
- Add the arugula, chickpeas, onions, and olives.
- Mix well and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve at room temperate or chilled.
Serves 4 as a side